Thanks bro really thanks
Visual Move Route - Utility for RPG MAKER MV
A downloadable Rpg Maker MV - Plugin
Bored from making More Routes? Try this! :3
Visual More Route - Utility is a plugin that renders in-game a grid that can be used for testing paths that you want to set inside a move route.
This is an utility plugin, meaning that it does not affect important mechanics of the default Game Object. However, you should remember to remove it from you game build before distribute the game.
- Colored Grid directly rendered in game. Fast performances!
- Mouse input that colors and returns number on the selected tiles;
- Result given in both Default Rpg Maker default move route format and in Yanfly Move Route format!
HOW TO USE:
The plugin is plug-and-play. You can open the Grid Mode using the "TAB Key" of your keyboard. You can select tiles using the Left Mouse Button to define the route you want to have as result.
You can use the "Cancel Key" to open the Result Window. When the Result Window is open you can use the "OK Key" to switch between Default Move Route format and Yanfly's Move Route Core format.
You can use Arrow Keys to move around the map changing its pivot. This way you can start your move route in any point of the map!
You can close the result window pressing again the Cancel Key. You can leave the grid mode pressing the TAB Key again.
This plugin should not affect directly any plugin. However, I'm not responsible for plugin errors that are not directly related from my plugin itself.
RPG MAKER VERSION:
The plugin is developed on Rpg Maker MV - Version 1.6.1 and with the related PIXI.js Version 4.5.4. It should be compatible with older version of Rpg Maker MV, but I don't know if older version of PIXI may effect some methods used inside the plugin.
- Credits are not necessary. but highly appreciated. Credits to Nebula Games.
- Avoid to change plugin information, filename and parameters name for the sake of integrity of the code.
- Edits to the code are allowed.
- The plugin can be used for both commercial and non-commercial projects.
- You can't redistribute this plugin as it is or incorporating portion of the code inside another plugin;
Thank you very much for the support!
Click download now to get access to the following files: